What are all the process involved in U.S. citizenship?
To become a U.S. citizen, you must first apply for citizenship by completing an application called Form N-400 and file the application with the USCIS. You can complete your application using Inityslawfirmtechnologies.com with its application software.
Once your application is accepted, a scheduled appointment to take us U.S. citizenship test and interview. Once you pass the entire test, you will have to attend a Naturalization Ceremony where you will take the Oath of Allegiance and officially become a U.S. citizen.
What is Form N-400?
Form N-400 is the application for U.S. citizenship. You can complete your application using Inityslawfirmtechnologies.com with its application software.
What is the citizenship test & interview?
Once your U.S. citizenship application is approved, an appointment will be \ scheduled for a citizenship test and interview. The citizenship test is divided as two parts: English language (speaking, reading, and writing) and U.S. history and civics. The interview is a series of simple questions about you, where many of which you may have already answered on your application.
How long does it take to become a U.S. citizen?
In most cases, it takes about six months to become a U.S citizen from the time you file your application with the USCIS. However, there is a lot of possibility where the process taking longer due to backlogs in applications or other delays. Completing your application through Inityslawfirmtechnologies.com can avoid these backlogs in applications or other delays. Initys Law Firm Technologies uses 2D barcode technology for your application to be processed quicker than forms completed by hand.
What are the requirements for citizenship?
The requirements are:
- Should be at least 18 years old
- Should have a permanent green card for atleast 5 years (3 if married to a U.S. citizen)
- Should have continuously lived inside the U.S. for the past 5 years
- Should have been physically present in the U.S. for the past 30 months
- Should have a good moral character.
- You can always see if you qualify to apply for U.S. citizenship by taking Inityslawfirmtechnologies.com’s free eligibility quiz.
Advantages of becoming a U.S. citizen
U.S. citizens have the following advantages that are listed below that are not available to permanent residents (green card holders).
- Have right to vote
- Children under 18 become automatically U.S. citizens
- Free from deportation
- Sponsor a green card for relatives to the U.S. including parents, siblings and married children — without having to wait for a visa
- Travel with a U.S. passport